Thomas is an associate in Hassans’ Corporate and Commercial department and works as part of Isaac Levy’s team. He is involved in advising on a full range of corporate and private client matters, including:
- general corporate lending, acting for borrower clients and lender clients;
- corporate restructures;
- development finance transactions;
- matters of construction law;
- the establishment of Gibraltar-based corporate structures, and
- Gibraltar law matters generally.
He read Law with European Law (LLB) at the University of Nottingham. As part of his studies, Thomas spent a year studying Spanish law at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Subsequently, he completed his LPC at BPP University London Holborn, graduating with a distinction.
Thomas joined Hassans in 2020, and is a solicitor entitled to practice in Gibraltar, England and Wales.