Natasha specialises in the following practice areas:
- Will drafting and amendments
- Execution of Wills
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Administration of Estates
- Re-sealing of Grants from the United Kingdom in Gibraltar
- Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Cross-border estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Succession Planning
- Family Business Governance
She also regularly assists Peter Montegriffo and his team with some corporate and commercial matters.
Natasha obtained an LLB (Hons) with Criminology from the University of Derby. She completed her LPC distance learning with the University of West England and obtained an LLM in International and Comparative Law from the University of Derby.
Natasha is a Commissioner for Oaths and is an Associate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
She has completed the STEP Advanced Certificate in Cross-Border Estates and the STEP Advanced Certificate in Advising the Family Business obtaining distinctions in both.