Ivan is an Associate in Hassans’ Corporate and Commercial Department.
He works closely with Isaac Levy and is regularly involved on a variety of commercial transactions including:
- real estate development finance and construction transactions, acting for both the borrower and the lender;
- advising on the establishment of Gibraltar-based corporate and trust structures;
- advising on the active management and control of Gibraltar companies;
- advising private and corporate clients on joint ventures;
- advising on Gibraltar law matters generally on corporate and commercial transactions.
Ivan is also regularly involved in private client matters to complement his corporate and commercial practice.
Ivan graduated from the University of Warwick with an LL.B (Hons). He went on to complete the Bar Professional Training Course and thereafter undertook an LL.M. with a specialism in Corporate Law at City, University of London (former Inns of Court School of Law). Ivan is a member of The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple.