Chloe Oppenheimer is a highly skilled and dedicated Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department. Chloe obtained a BA Hons degree in International Affairs with a minor in Law, Policy & Society from Northeastern University in Boston before spending a year at the London School of Economics studying law. She then went on to do the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in London, where she obtained an LLB Honours degree.
Chloe joined Hassans in 2011 and since then has built up a diverse client base, which includes individuals and companies from all over the globe. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for finding creative solutions, Chloe has earned a reputation as an excellent legal advisor. She is dedicated to protecting the interests of her clients, and is known for her clear and effective communication skills. Whether negotiating complex contracts or assisting with the set up of businesses, Chloe is always up for a challenge and is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for her clients.
The following are some notable examples of work that Chloe has undertaken:
- Assisting with the purchase of a high-profile local bank.
- Advising on the corporate and commercial law aspects of property investment deals which involved debt and equity finance.
- Assisting a Gibraltar public limited company which specialises in the exploration and acquisition of precious metals, on its flotation on London Stock Exchange AIM.
- Advising and assisting on the Gibraltar corporate aspects of a $950 million bond issue by one of the leading service providers to the energy and industrial sector.
- Coordinating and advising on a £90 million sale of a London based property group.
- Drafting documentation relating to a £50 million facility provided to a gaming company.
- Preparing commercial agreements for DLT / crypto currency companies.
- Assisting with the coordination and drafting of the new Companies Act.
In 2019, Chloe undertook the Gibraltar Tax Course at the University in Gibraltar and achieved the Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Tax.
When she’s not at work, you can find Chloe spending quality time with her 2 young children in the countryside or at the beach.