An LLB Honours graduate in Law from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne in the United Kingdom, Albert completed the Bar Vocational Course at Northumbria University Law School. As a member of the Honourable Society of The Middle Temple, he was called to the Bar of England & Wales and Gibraltar in 2010.
Albert’s property practice involves:
- residential and commercial conveyancing and its related financing
- landlord and tenant matters and all aspects of commercial leases
- development, construction and planning
- advising on private residential lettings and drafting of the relevant contracts and protected tenancies under the Housing Act
Albert’s Financial Services practice involves:
- license applications to the Financial Services Commission and regulatory advise in this respect
- legislative drafting and the transposition of EU Directives and the drafting of legal opinions for Gibraltar registered companies
Albert recently assisted Nigel Feetham, a partner in the Financial Services Department, with his publications namely “A Guide to insurance: Combining Governance, Compliance and Regulations” and “Tax Arbitrage: The Trawling of The International Tax System.